You may be curious to know about how to logout from WhatsApp. In recent years, WhatsApp has become one of the globally acknowledged social media platforms for chatting. The platform is utilized by more than 123 million people worldwide. It is widely renowned for providing the best features for messaging and updating status and much more. But unfortunately, if your Smartphone is robbed or lost, will your information be accessible to bad hands? NO, in this case, you can logout from another phone.
How to logout from WhatsApp without phone?
After you are no longer the owner of your phone, you can log in through another account by the same phone number and your account of the lost phone will be automatically logged out. This will help you to avoid any further fracas and you can get access to your previous chats.
How to log out from WhatsApp web?
We are going to explain how to close all the sessions you have open on WhatsApp Web. In general, needing to have your mobile nearby is a good impediment for other people not to use your account from a computer where you left it open, but if they enter a computer where you logged in while you are nearby, maybe they could gossip what you wrote or write in your name.
For this reason, we are going to explain to you step by step the simple procedure to close all the sessions at the same time from the configuration of the mobile app, including WhatsApp on the iPad through the web. We are going to teach you how doing it both from Android and iOS, since the WhatsApp version of each operating system changes its appearance a bit.
How to log out from WhatsApp on a lost phone?
On Android, what you have to do is follow the instructions below:
- Click on the three-dot button that you have at the top right.
- When you do, the application will show a menu, and in it, you have to click on the WhatsApp Web option that you have in third place.
- If you have not started any session, you will go to the camera to start it, but if you have any session started you will go to a screen that shows you all of them,
- Open on your mobile, or in the browser, either on a PC or WhatsApp Web on the iPad.
- Here, when you see sessions started, you can click on the Close all sessions button to close them all at once.
- A warning window will open asking if you really want to log out of all devices. In it, click on the Close session option to confirm the action and close all the ones you have open.
You will not need to be in front of the computer that has the session turned on, they will all be closed remotely and the next time you go to the web with these devices, you will be asked for the QR code again.
The usage of WhatsApp is not limited only to smartphones. One can also chat on the WhatsApp web on their computers as well. WhatsApp web more often than not is used for business work. So if you want to switch to your WhatsApp from PC to smartphone, How you can logout?
To do so, follow the steps:
- You are first required opening the web WhatsApp on your desktop
- Click on the menu.
- There will be an option to log out from WhatsApp, by selecting the option you will be logged out effortlessly and safely.
How to exit WhatsApp?
The platform does not have a logout feature that permits you to logout from the app. The only way to effectively sing out from WhatsApp is to delete the account. The process to delete the account is facile. To do so, you are first required opening WhatsApp and going to your setting.
Then select the account option and go to delete the account. The option will ask you to add your contact number and doing this, your account will be ultimately deleted permanently.
Here are few steps by screenshot
Step 2 Step3