In this segment, we have elaborated simple steps for how to install Exodus on Kodi firestick. Kodi add-ons are plug-ins that permit broadcasting TV shows, movies, sports, and so on. These are free software packages that you can use on different OS (Operating Systems).
If you are a Firestick (Fire TV Stick) user, use the best Kodi plug-ins to watch your favorite shows, movies, live TV, sports, kids’ shows, dramas, etc. Exodus is one of the best Kodi plug-ins that you may use. It offers a vast collection of movies, shows, TV channels, and more.
For those who do not have any idea regarding the Firestick, we have explained it here. Firestick is a prominent streaming gadget of Amazon. The device can transform any television into a Smart TV. It implies that you can view HBO Max, Netflix, Youtube, Disney Plus, and hear songs using Spotify and like that using a steady internet connection.
The Amazon Firestick arrives in various models. So, you get the option to buy the best model with great features and reasonable cost.
Also read: Top 7 Kodi Addons for Firestick
Steps for How to Install Exodus on Kodi Firestick
Exodus is a famous Kodi plug-in that you can install on Firestick to view shows and films in HD. Exodus V8 is the earliest Exodus Kodi package. But the Exodus Redux is the latest edition. Both are individual add-ons yet have similarities.
Note: Always use a VPN to watch free content utilizing Kodi plug-ins. VPN conceals your IP address and on-screen activities completely.
Here, we have given a comprehensive tutorial on how to install Exodus on Kodi firestick. The steps given below will work on Firestick and other Kodi-qualified platforms like Fire TV Cube, Fire TV, Android phones, iPhone, Mac, Windows, Android TV Boxes, etc.
- At first, launch the Kodi media player and proceed to Settings.
- Now, choose ‘System’ choice.
- Press on ‘Add-ons’ and allow Unknown sources. Hit on the ‘Yes’ button when a message arrives.
- Next, go back to Settings and hit on the ‘File Manager’ option.
- Add Source option will appear. So, double-click on it.
- Add File Source will emerge. Hit on None.
- After that, type in the URL: https://i-a-c.github.io/ and hit Ok.
- Now, type in the Name: IAC and press Ok.
- Again, proceed to Settings and press Add-ons.
- Choose the ‘Install from Zip File’ option.
- A dialogue box will be visible. Hit on IAC.
- Choose repository.exodusredux-0.0.8.zip and let the installation end.
- Hit on the Install from Repository option.
- Now, search and hit on Exodus Redux Repo.
- Then, choose Video Add-ons and press on Exodus Redux.
- Hit on Install.
- Next, hit on Exodus Redux Repo Version 2.0.3a and press Ok.
The 3 Main Solutions for Exodus Kodi Addon Issues
You may encounter common errors while using the Exodus Kodi plug-in. We have provided solutions for Why is Exodus Not Working On My FireStick?
For the smooth working of Exodus on Firestick, apply these three methods:
VPN for a Buffering Exodus Kodi Add-on
Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) may choke your internet speed if on-screen activities are identifiable. As a result, Exodus Kodi will become ineffective. For that, use a good Kodi VPN like ExpressVPN. It assists in covering your online content watching activities from your ISP.
Update Exodus Kodi for Streaming Issues
Do you want to know how do I update my Exodus Firestick 2020? For that, follow the below steps for updating Exodus on Firestick:
- Firstly, set off Kodi and press on Add-ons.
- Next, hit on Video Add-ons.
- Now, locate the Exodus add-on and right-click on it.
- After that, hit on Information.
- Finally, snap on the ‘Update’ option.
- Clean Exodus Cache for Slow Exodus Add-on
For slow-performing Exodus, try clearing up the cache with these steps:
- Initially, launch Kodi and press on Add-ons.
- Now, proceed to Video Add-ons and choose the Exodus option.
- Next, hit on Tools.
- Then, press on Clear Providers and select Yes.
- Finally, hit on Clear Cache and press Yes.
These solutions will run for why is Exodus Not Working On My FireStick?
Related Article: What is smart byte?
The above tutorial will solve your Exodus Kodi issues like how to install Exodus on Kodi firestick. Exodus or any other Kodi packages are lawful if the on-air contents are accessible publically. But it is unlawful to watch copyrighted and restricted media content with add-ons. Thus, use Exodus on Kodi firestick to dive quickly into the entertainment world.