Chillie is an essential food ingredient. Different countries like India, China, Thailand, Mexico, Korea season their cuisines with Chillie and other flavorful spices. Different vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines use chilies or peppers. Foods like Indian curries, Italian pasta, Thai dishes, and many more utilize the hottest chilies.
Many assume that Indians possess good stamina and long life due to the heavy intake of chilies. Jwala Chili, Bhut Jolokia Pepper, Kanthari Chili, Kashmiri chilli, Guntur Chili, Bayadgi Chili, Dhani, and Ramnad Gundu are the most popular chilies cultivated in different Indian states.
Chilies contain a good amount of Vitamin C. It cures health-related problems like arthritis, prostate cancer, stomach cancer, and sinuses. Moreover, chilies help in losing weight. But chilies consumption should be in moderate amounts. Eating hot and spicy peppers can cause health issues like heartburn, vomiting, ulcers, nausea, headaches, and abdominal aches.
Go through this article if you like eating foodstuffs involving a high quantity of chilies. Here, you will get to know about the best Chillie foods that you must try at times.
Some of the Best Chillie Food You Must Try
We have arranged some of the best mouthwatering and spiciest cuisines from different countries:
1. Phaal Curry: Scrumptious & Spiciest Indian Curry
Phaal Curry is the most seasoned and hottest curry in the entire world. Try it out if you are a genuine spicy food lover. Bhut Jolokia or Ghost Pepper is present in this dish. This savory Chillie food includes chicken or lamb in tomato gravy. Ginger, garlic, paprika, cardamom powder, chili powder, and onions are combined to enhance its taste. Phaal or faal curry is so hot and spicy that many people experienced tongue-burn and nausea.
2. Ma Pa Tofu: Flavorful & Hottest Chinese Dish
Another spiciest dish that you would like to gobble is Ma Pa Tofu of Sichuan land. It contains ground pork and tofu pieces, Sichuan peppercorns, dried red chilies (doubanjiang), green chilies, chili oil, and spring onions. It is a rich and spicy food that will numb your tongue.
3. Pad Prik: Spiciest Thai Cuisine
Pad Prik is a famous Thai cuisine that includes lots of chilies that will soar your body temperature. It has chicken, fish, pork, or beef pieces stir-fried with onions, peppers, bird’s eye Chillie, basil, red curry paste, fish sauce, and garlic. Long-grained Jasmin rice goes well with this cuisine.
4. Chilate de Pollo: Hot & Spicy Mexican Food
Another best chili dish that you may attempt is Chilate de Pollo. It is a tongue-blazing Mexican chicken soup. This chicken soup is braised in olive oil using peppercorns, cumin seeds, onions, chili pequin, oregano, epazote, chile de Arbol, and garlic.
5. Jjambbong: Super Spicy Korean Seafood Noodles
Jjambbong or seafood noodles is another hottest food that you can devour. This dish includes fresh vegetables, noodles, and numerous seafood covered in a spicy soup. Many people experienced a lip-burning sensation after consuming this fiery South Korean dish.
Thus, these are some of the best Chillie food that you must gobble up once in a lifetime. Now, learn some chili recipes that you can easily stew.
Some Super Easy Chillie Recipes
Potatoes Chillie Recipe
- Firstly, make a smooth batter using all-purpose flour, salt, and water.
- Next, coat unpeeled potato pieces in the batter and deep fry it until it gets golden brown.
- Heat green chilies and garlic paste in oil.
- Add chili sauce, soy sauce, tomato paste, pepper, and salt. Mix and stir well.
- Combine fried potatoes and cook for a minute.
- Finally, top it with cilantro leaves and chopped scallions and serve hot.
Ghost Pepper Chicken Curry Recipe
- Heat some coconut oil in a wok.
- Add chopped onions, ghost peppers, chicken pieces, and jalapenos and cook it well.
- Now, add chopped green onions and garlic. Stir it properly.
- Combine paprika or Chillie powder, curry powder, and ginger powder. Mix well and add coconut milk.
- Cook the chicken curry at low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Finally, garnish the curry with lime slices and chopped parsley. Serve this spicy curry with rice.
Chillie Chicken Recipe
- Take chicken breasts and coat them with some salt and black pepper.
- Cut it into thin pieces and cover it with egg wash and all-purpose flour.
- Now, shallow or deep fry the chicken pieces.
- Add sliced green and red peppers. Fry chicken and peppers well.
- Take them out in a separate bowl.
- Next, add some minced garlic and red chilies to the same pan.
- Combine soya sauce, tomato paste, salt to taste, and water.
- Lastly, mix fried chicken and peppers in the pan. Relish this spicy chicken with rice.
Chicken 65 Recipe
- Take a bowl and marinate chicken pieces in chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, curd, and salt.
- Keep the marinated chicken for 4 to 5 hours in a refrigerator.
- Next, shallow or deep fry the marinated chicken pieces.
- In a pan, add some oil and fried chicken pieces.
- Add curry leaves, green chilies, and tomato ketchup.
- Cook it for about 5 to 7 minutes. Top it with chopped scallions.
Select any of the above Chillie dishes to order from a nearby restaurant. Else, try out preparing those easy yet savory recipes. These chili dishes will surely summon your taste goblets.
- 1 Some of the Best Chillie Food You Must Try
- 2 Some Super Easy Chillie Recipes
- 3 Conclusion